Welcome to yet another book tag! This tag was created by Words About Words in order to connect with people and I thought it was a great idea! So feel free to join and spread the word so we can all have a great time answering some bookish questions.
- Pingback to @WordsAboutWords, so they can see all your comments,
- Tag the person you found this from,
- Don’t stress and have fun! (& don’t forget to stay safe!)
Disclaimer:This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click the links below to make a purchase I might earn a small commission, at not extra cost to you!
- Favorite reading spot at home?
Recently I’m finding myself reading on my hammock after my shift is over, it’s damn hot where I live but my porch gets a lot of wind in the afternoon so it’s really nice to lay down and read.
2. An unread book from your physical TBR?
3. A book you’ve actually read from your physical TBR?
April has been all about my ebooks and arcs, the last physical book I read was Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo back at the end of March.
4. Next book release you’re hyped for?
Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas!
5. Favorite bookish world to escape to?
Don’t judge, but recently I’m thinking the world of Chobits because of all the advances in technology.
6. A bookish world you would NOT want to visit?
Any book involving a deathly virus or such, thanks.
7. Favorite author to follow on Twitter?
Oh, Emma Lord (Tweet Cute), definitely.
8. A bookish craft you’d like to try?
Wish I could do bookmarks but I just suck, but I’d like to make a TBR jar since I have some jars at home that I could use.
9. Something you’d like to practice/get better at?
I really, REALLY want to learn a new language. I’ve dabbled with Duolingo but it’s hard for me to stick with it for more than a few weeks. Maybe this is the time for me to learn French.
10. How many times has your reading been interrupted by a family member/living mate?
EVERYNIGHT. My mom watched the TV at an insane volume and it’s so easy to get distracted, especially when she keeps telling me to just watch the show/movie with her.
11. Have you bought a book since you’ve been quarantine? Which & from where? [No? Well, there’s still time…]
OH BOY SO MANY. In two weeks I bought 16 Kindle books, and only 2 physical books. Borders were closed and international shipping was hard but now that packages are arriving again (at least on my P.O. Box) I might order again. I want to try some independent bookstores that can ship to my P.O. Box in Miami, if you know any please let me know!
12. What TV shows/movies have you binged watched?
So many… mom keeps watching Netflix and Amazon Prime, she even got the HBO 7day trial to watch ONE TV show. But one thing I am dying to binge watch is Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 7 and just… all of Sailor Moon, maybe CardCaptor Sakura as well. I am in need of magical girls.
13. What other media are you consuming?
Does Youtube count? I’ve been watching a lot of PewDiePie videos since this started. Also ASMR cooking videos, they are so relaxing and make me want to cook again! I also succumbed to peer pressure (?) and bought a Switch to join the Animal Crossing hype, so I’m playing while working lmao
14. Favorite song to wash your hands to?
Fancy – Twice or Bubble Pop – Hyuna
And those are the questions! Like I said above feel free to join and answer the questions, either on your own blog or on a comment, I’ll love to see what you have been up to in these weeks.